WRPS Ltd operatives are trained and are accredited users of the Hydrostop AH-25 by SIG Design and Technology.
Hydrostop AH-25 is an innovative one-component liquid waterproofing system which offers significant advantages over conventional systems. It can be applied under practically any conditions, including cold days above 0°C and on moist surfaces (7% or less). Hydrostop AH-25 is fast-curing and easy to apply. Its superior performance makes it ideal for any small scale, large commercial, new build or refurbishment projects.
Hydrostop AH-25 is based on alpha-hybrid, silane terminated polyether technology. Not only does it exceed most performance criteria of other liquid systems, including polyurethane and PMMA, it also eliminates many of the disadvantages of these products.
Hydrostop AH-25 is grey in colour.
- Cost effective on wet-on-wet system
- Water repellent on application
- Non-hazardous – low odour, no solvents, isocyanurate free
- Ready to use, single liquid component
- Can be applied all year round above 0°C
- No wastage – product can be stored and reused
- Cold applied – no heat or flame
- Fully reinforced with polyester fabric
- Ideal for complex detailing
- Excellent elasticity and tensile strength
- Fire retardant (to BS476-3:2004)
- Proven pedigree as a waterproofing material with the potential to last for the lifetime of the building
- Made from specially formulated resins and topcoats designed for roofing applications
- Superb appearance - available in a range of colours
- Three finish options including non-slip
- Can be used for almost any application regardless of size or complexity
- Straightforward to install
- Good environmental profile
- High security - cannot be cut with a knife
- Cold applied - free of the risks associated with 'hot works'
- Maintenance free
- No seams, joints or welds
- Easy to repair in the unlikely event it is damaged
- Completely UV resistant
- Can be used to convert an existing flat roof for use as a balcony or roof garden
- Can be used to permanently contain water for applications such as ponds or pools
- Will withstand foot traffic as standard
- Can be specified to withstand heavy, frequent foot traffic for walkways/balconies
- Can be used for almost any application, including: flat roofs, industrial applications, pitched roofs, walkways,
balconies, green roofs, steps or complex gulleys / gutters